The ASAN Planning Committee has approved the establishment of a membership in the American Society of Allergy Nurses.
Importance of a ASAN membership:
- Helps to develop a sense of identification with our organization among members.
- A successful membership program can help to establish credibility.
- Helps to establish a professional credential or legitimacy.
- Joining signifies a commitment to our organization, and implies that your commitment will continue.
- Increases commitment to our organization by fostering a feeling of belonging.
- Some agencies require membership before reimbursement for meeting attendance.
Membership fees are as follows and are from January 1st through December 31st of each year:
Regular member – $10.00
Life member – $100.00
Meeting registration for the Annual meeting includes a $10.00 fee for January 1st through December 31st.
If you wish to register as a member only and are not attending the Annual Conference, you may Register online via Paypal OR print a registration form, complete the form, mark the member box only, and make check payable to:
American Society of Allergy Nurses
P.O. Box 1427
Albany, OR 97321