Current job opportunities available. If your office would like to post a job please contact ASAN at firstname.lastname@example.org. At the present time we are posting jobs to see if there is a need or interest. There is no charge at this time. Please follow the sample of the other locations listed. Please provide a cut off date and person to contact. If we have questions we will contact you before posting.
See jobs in: Tampa, FL –Fairfax, Virginia — Danbury, CT
Title: RN — Danbury, CT
Closing: Open until filled
We are a large allergy private practice based out of Danbury, CT seeking an Experienced Registered Nurse to assist the Clinical Nurse Supervisor and Providers in delivering exceptional patient care. This is a hands-on position with direct patient interaction.
– Direct patient care, including patient assessments, vital signs, allergy skin testing, spirometry testing, injections, triage in the office and by phone, medication administration and prescription maintenance, patient office flow management and more.
– Performs nursing care according to procedures/protocols. Anticipates impending emergent situations and intervenes effectively.
– Ability to communicate effectively with patients/families, physicians and staff.
– Commitment to providing excellent patient service with customer-friendly approach.
– Handle emergent medical situations.
– Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree
– Current CT Registered Nurse license
– At least 3 years of nursing experience required. Allergy experience also preferred.
– Must be able to identify and response to emergencies and support approximately 50-100 lbs.
– Comprehensive knowledge and use of computers and electronic health record programs
– Flexible work schedule
– Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
– Minimum of 30 hours per week
– Monday thru Friday (variable schedule) with NO weekends
We offer a competitive salary with a robust comprehensive benefits package including: Medical and Dental benefits, PTO, Holiday Pay, Profit Sharing
Salary commensurate with experience
Contact Person: Kimberly James, HR Supervisor
Closing: Open till filled
Job Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Otolaryngology Associates, P.C. is seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to provide services to the Allergy Department of the practice. The Registered Nurse, assigned to the Allergy Department, is vital to the overall medical evaluation and treatment process for allergies. The scope of the position includes the preparation, testing and injection procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has the overall responsibility for ensuring that the entire Allergy testing and Immunotherapy process is safe, well maintained, well stocked, and provides highly professional and appropriate nursing care.
- Is responsible for receiving and reviewing allergy related phone calls, assessing the patient’s chart notes from prior visits, consulting with the appropriate provider for answers, solutions, and guidance.
- Interfaces with the patients regarding questions, prescription refill/prior authorization, test results, and appropriate appointment assignments.
- Obtains lab results for each applicable patient, informs providers of results, and follows up with further treatment as directed.
- Acts as a liaison to all practice employees regarding Occupational Safety and Health regulations, HIPAA compliance, and Bloodborne Pathogen safety.
- Prepares Testing Boards for future Allergy tests to be administered.
- Develops allergy serum per Allergy and Asthma Guidelines.
- Conducts Allergy testing to assigned patients.
- Develops and administers Immunotherapy per testing results via sub-lingual (SLIT) or subcutaneous methods.
Education: LPN, BSN preferred
Experience: Minimum of one year of professional nursing experience. Allergy and EMR experience preferred.
License Requirement: Licensed Practical Nurses are employed under the purview of the Virginia State Board of Nursing Scope of Practice shall maintain a valid current Virginia license and BLS certification.
Knowledge, skill & abilities: We are seeking a professional LPN with a reliable, flexible, and hard-working personality. Knowledge of professional nursing theory, regulations, and practices to give and evaluate patient care. Skills in identifying problems and recommending solutions. Ability to work alone or with a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Allergy Nurse -Full Time- Tampa, FL and the Surrounding Areas
Email Resume to: email@example.com
Allergy Free is an expanding company that offers an advanced, effective, and proven model to test and treat allergies within a physicians practice. We bring allergy care at an expert level to the primary care setting by partnering with providers and providing education on the benefits of allergy testing and immunotherapy treatment. Our typical hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 5:00. This is an excellent opportunity for a multi-tasked, motivated self-starter looking to increase their clinical knowledge.
- Be comfortable learning all aspects of allergy care, including allergy testing, mixing allergy serum and administering shots.
- Responsible for educating patients on allergy treatments and benefits.
- Develops and maintains effective, professional relationships with providers, medical office staff and our Allergy free team.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment providing allergy testing and treatments.
- Perform weekly and monthly maintenance of patient’s serums and records, pull expired paperwork, insurances, etc., and then call patients with expired serums for follow up.
- Consult with physician regarding plan of care for allergy patient’s treatment as needed.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy on MS Office products
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Must be self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize daily work load
We offer a VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY along with health benefits, monthly bonus opportunities and a sign-on bonus for experienced Allergy RN’s and LPN’s! We are looking for the right candidate to join our growing team!
Sales & Marketing Manager
7700 Congress Ave. Suite 2106
(will be posted until April 1, 2018)